Sunday, January 01, 2006

L'Chaim

Thank you to everyone who wrote with mazal tovs and brachas. The l'chaim was last night - usually these aren't my scene, but Soulmate and I both had a blast. Many thanks go out to M.H., Photochick, and everyone else who worked so hard to make the event possible.

When is the chasunah, you ask? 5 Adar/March 5. (No, it's not on Onlysimchas). I've already given notice at work and have begun the monumental task of selling my house, im yirtze H-shem.

I'll leave it to my favorite guest blogger to tell about the actual proposal itself. It was beautiful and left me quite speechless with a goofy grin on my face. I think we also made the day of several people standing in the baggage claim at the airport who witnessed the happy event.

I have the day off school tomorrow and will spend it on wedding/moving plans. As you might have guessed, I'm not such a girlie-girl and really don't care overmuch about the wedding itself. It'll be nice to have a day to celebrate with friends and family and to show hakares hatov to all the people who have helped me reach this point. What I'm really looking forward to is life with Soulmate...

1 Comments:

At 03 January, 2006 23:42, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

So glad you enjoyed your l'chaim! Was the school upset that you are leaving mid-term or overjoyed for you or both?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home