Sunday, January 01, 2006

Posts You Should Read

Soulmate won't get home until about 2:00 a.m. He'll call and reassure me that everything is right with the world. Until then, I have a lot of time to kill, so I've been reading blogs and trying to figure out how to ship my stuff out to the west coast.

I've run across two posts you should read.

The first is by MC Aryeh over at A Whispering Soul. It's purely self-indulgent for me, but his characteristic wit creates a beautiful charicature of my courtship with Soulmate.

The second post nearly broke my heart. I've been numb ever since I dropped Soulmate off at the airport today and this post cracked through the unfeeling veneer to the rawness within and made me examine how absolutely lucky I am. I have no idea what I did to deserve Soulmate - perhaps I did something in a past life or perhaps I did something unintentionally that was a bracha to someone else. Soulmate has brought such tremendous light and warmth into my life that I'm still at a loss for words. When I find them, you'll be the first to know.

2 Comments:

At 02 January, 2006 23:58, Blogger SemGirl said...

You obviously have tremendous Zchusim. I wish you all the Nchas in the world. And to build a Bayis Neeman BYisroel and the Zvinug be Oleh Yafeh and the Shechina should always be present in your house...

 
At 03 January, 2006 23:46, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Thanks for approving the cliffs notes version of your courtship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home