Thursday, May 26, 2005

A whole week's worth of...

So, it finally happened tonight. Suggestion #1 and I at last spoke on the phone. Our game of phone tag started exactly one week ago tonight.

It was good. He has a very deep voice and a delightful sense of humor. He mentioned that he lives in Boro Park. I couldn't help myself (see previous blog posting). I exploded into a tirade about how exactly disgusting Boro Park is - nothing green, everyone on top of each other, trash all over in the street. He replies in a thick Israeli accent, "What? You don't have trash in the street? Where do you live that there is no trash in the street? Go out. Go out and throw some trash in the street."

And he's an artist who loves Baroque music. I hope he's not gay.

We're talking again motzaei Shabbos. Will post results.

1 Comments:

At 16 June, 2005 16:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be worried about homosexuality unless he starts shaing details about his showtune collection or declares an ambition to persue his dream of being in musical theatre. Then I might be concerend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home