Monday, August 22, 2005

Blog-spammed

Just a short note to apologize to anyone who normally comments anonymously... This morning I woke up to 10 new comments attached to my previous post - none of which were on topic and all of which were selling something or another. So, I changed my commenting options. I'd still love to hear from those with legitimate, on-issue comments, but you'll have to log in now.

In the mean time, here's a lovely picture to look at from my trip to Mackinac Island this spring.


3 Comments:

At 24 August, 2005 17:24, Blogger int said...

Hi, first time commenting here...

Pretty interesting blog - had me reading from the first post. You sound like you'd be a charming date :)

Look forward to reading more,

Int

 
At 24 August, 2005 21:06, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks. I'm actually much more charming in the blogosphere than on a date, I think, judging by past dating fiascos vs. the number of people who read my blog.

 
At 04 September, 2005 16:47, Blogger brianna said...

Yeah tell me about it. Those spam bots are sooo annoying. However, the word verification seemed to stop 'em. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home