Thursday, December 01, 2005

Guest Blog - Update from Soulmate

I have been invited to respond as a guest blogger on AnySara’s blog. You have been reading about the lead up to us meeting last weekend, and now I am reporting on it from my perspective. I can say that women from Michigan are beautiful (based on the sample provided by AnySara & my rebbetzin). The three days together passed much too quickly, which I take to be a good sign.

I must concur that being shomer negillah with someone you really like is maddening. My rav’s answer to this is that this is why we have short engagements in the Orthodox world. On that note, does anyone know of an Orthodox rabbi John Wayne impersonator? ;)

AnySara has rocked my world & I am having a great time getting to know her.

I am off right now to buy my ticket for a week’s visit at the end of Dec.

5 Comments:

At 01 December, 2005 14:43, Blogger Mir said...

AnySara's BF, it's GREAT to meet you!
What-you're coming in at the END of December??? I think you should hop on the next plane over! I'm so full of suspense. . .
Like another poster said, I'm really hoping that soon we can call this Chosson Found 2005 (or 2006, I'm not that picky).
I wish BOTH of you all the best. . . and my fingers are crossed!

 
At 01 December, 2005 14:58, Blogger Nice Jewish Guy said...

Good luck and I am happy for you both. The long-distance thing, as well as the SN thing, must be hard.

 
At 02 December, 2005 03:24, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Soulmate, thanks for making AnySara happy. Looking forward to reading about the next stages...

 
At 02 December, 2005 05:56, Blogger SemGirl said...

You sound like a wonderful guy. Lots of Hatzlacha.

Shabat Shalom.

 
At 07 December, 2005 20:14, Blogger Josh said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. Already meeting the "family!" Well, Soulmate, let's just say I look forward to many more posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home