Sunday, October 30, 2005

Blogging for the Blog's Sake

I am still amongst the living. Remember the adage "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Yeah.

In other news, I'm joining Elster in the Nanowrimo challenge - writing a 50,000 word novel in one month. I figure this works out to 2,000 words per day for the 26 available days of the month of November. We start on Monday night at midnight (or, in my case, at 5:00 Tuesday moning). Fame, fortune, and a cabin in the woods, here I come!

Seriously, it's October, almost November. I started putting on my storm windows today. Had to borrow M.H.'s husband to do the heavy lifting (thanks!).

Ugh. Will write more when have something nice to say.

2 Comments:

At 30 October, 2005 22:24, Blogger SemGirl said...

Sara you always have nice things to say.

 
At 31 October, 2005 07:01, Blogger Pragmatician said...

if you would write a book, what type of story would it be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home