Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Qualifications #57 and #58

My grandparents are selling their house - the same house featured in the blog entries The Princess Takes a Walk and Summer as It Should Be...




As of now, I'm seeking a chosson who is a) available immediately and b) rich enough to buy the place.

Lest anyone think that we here in the Midwest are wealthy, my grandparents purchased the lot for a very modest price the year I was born (do the math). Lakefront real estate has sky-rocketed in value since then, leaving me utterly unable to afford to buy it.

O Chosson, my Chosson - where art thou? Bringest near thy checkbook...

Call me a moneygrubber or call me a sentimental fool. Whatever. The thought of losing this place in the spring hurts like hell.

5 Comments:

At 20 October, 2005 15:19, Blogger Sarah said...

No, I'd gladly trade in the cottage if I get to keep this chosson candidate. Time will tell...

 
At 21 October, 2005 00:18, Blogger P L said...

Hi AnySara,

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post about singles and religious Zionism over at Orthodox Single Bloggers.

As someone who lives in America I am wondering what your take would be. Many of the Israeli single Bloggers will probably be up in arms about it. How do you feel about it?

Thanks,

P-Life ;-)

 
At 21 October, 2005 11:33, Blogger Sarah said...

P-Life - I read the post but have nothing to say that other commenters haven't already said. I think everyone should make his/her own choice and I think that the "living in Israel" cards should be on the table from the very beginning. Those kind of life-long dreams don't die easily.

 
At 26 October, 2005 21:32, Blogger Sarah said...

Elster baby, I've been in for weeks! I figure we'll need to write about 2000 words per day (assuming 26 available days of writing - excluding Shabbos.)

Start limbering up those fingers...

 
At 26 October, 2005 21:35, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh yeah - another word equivalency in case 2000 words per day doesn't mean anything to you, it's about eight pages when I type using 12-point Courier, double spaced (manuscript format).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home