Sunday, October 02, 2005

Posting Drought

I suspect that over the next few weeks my posting will be sporadic.

Between the yamim tovim (holidays) and playing catch up after missing so much school, I don't expect to have much time. Woohoo. I can't wait. (notice the deliberate lack of exclamation marks)

Also, Soulmate and I have set a date to meet in person. For lots of really good reasons (translation: I don't want any advice re: the timeline of everything), he's coming here for Thanksgiving weekend. This is totally groovy with me because it will give me the opportunity to really have a good shot at losing the 20 lbs (current progress: 3 lbs lost in 1.5 weeks - not too bad).

Yet, this brings up another dilemma - what am I going to blog about during this time? Technically this blog is supposed to be about shidduchim. I can only tell you so many times how awesome and fantatstic he is - I'm sure it's already gotten old. I don't want to share specific details of conversations/emails because they are ongoing and are personal - I wouldn't share most of them without his permission.

So, while I think about this, I'll go back to yom tov cooking (first time making real chicken soup!) and try to puzzle it all out.

L'shana tova.

4 Comments:

At 03 October, 2005 08:12, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Chicken soup is the best food in the world(in my opinion)! Did you get a good recipe?
bon apetit

 
At 03 October, 2005 11:39, Blogger Dan Eisenberg said...

shana tova.
with or without matza balls?

 
At 10 October, 2005 18:23, Blogger Karl said...

Question is, (like I keep on asking), does he know about the blog? if not, will you tell him? if so, when?

 
At 10 October, 2005 20:27, Blogger Sarah said...

Kvetch - No, he doesn't know about the blog. I'd like us to know each other a little better (and see each other in person) before I spring the blog on him. For the love of all that is good, I refer to him as "Soulmate" several times. I would think that this would severely freak him out at this stage of the game. Why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home