Thursday, September 08, 2005

Technical Problems

I started to panic. I reminded myself that I am happy with my existence. A situation that seemed so promising last week was crumbling before my eyes.

Then, he emailed.

He asked if I had received his email from the weekend. I hadn't. Technical problems. He thought I was ignoring him and I was here thinking he was ignoring me. I was determined not to seem desperate by sending him a "where are you?" email. The waiting, for once, paid off.

Problem solved.

Will let him suggest a meeting. Please don't write and give me advice about this.

He's only getting cooler, by the way. He took a vacation this weekend solo - had a picnic, swam with leaping salmon, and wants to go back there soon to take a moonlight kayak trip.

4 Comments:

At 08 September, 2005 16:57, Blogger Dan Eisenberg said...

did he catch his own dinner, now that would be impressive. If he could do it without a net or rod,like a bear, heck, I would marry him

 
At 08 September, 2005 17:26, Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, I don't know about grabbing your own fish right out of the river... That might weird me out. ;)

 
At 08 September, 2005 17:43, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

vacation with picnic, leaping salmon, and moonlight kayaking - very cool.

 
At 09 September, 2005 14:31, Blogger Dan Eisenberg said...

Is he like this guy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home