Sunday, August 28, 2005

I think I've found him.

My soulmate called tonight.

It was cool and cloudy where he lives today so he spent the day tending his vegetable patch.

We talked about Jewish life in out-of-the-way places. He listened to me obsess about Maine and seemed genuinely pleased to do so.

I was cute and funny and asked good questions to get him to talk about himself.

We hung up because he had to feed his dog (she was barking insistently in the background).

M.H., I'm afraid I've already revealed too much on this blog and that anyone who knows him would already recognize him, but I will tell you that he's getting a doctoral degree in something very groovy.

(huge grin)

6 Comments:

At 29 August, 2005 12:55, Blogger Dan Eisenberg said...

Sounds great. Remember to take things very slow

 
At 29 August, 2005 14:02, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks, Daniel. I do have a tendency to get carried away, don't I?

 
At 29 August, 2005 15:12, Blogger Sarah said...

Hey - a girl is entitled to a little excitement in her life. I'm full aware that it could all come crashing down around my ears - I'm willing to take that risk. Besides, I have to be calm, cool, and collected when I talk to him - I might as well burn off some excess excitement here on MY blog!

 
At 29 August, 2005 16:44, Blogger Dan Eisenberg said...

My wife also gets ahead of herself too soon. On our fourth date (after a week of dating) she told me "You know we are getting married." I didnt. We dated for another 4 months.

 
At 29 August, 2005 23:12, Blogger SemGirl said...

I really hope this works out for you..

 
At 30 August, 2005 02:02, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Wow. What a great feeling to have. Hope it works out for you, but you know, even if it doesn't, still, what a great feeling to have....

either way, I hope at some point you will tell us what the groovy graduate degree is in....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home