Friday, September 16, 2005

I did it.

I did it.

When M.H. spoke with one of his references, she (the reference) mentioned that for some reason he isn't proactive. Everything else sounded beyond great, so I decided to go for it.

I was very pareve and nonchalant - suggesting that we begin to think about meeting in person since the details would likely take a while to work out, especially with the chagim on the way.

Small Jewish world example of the day: M.H. was one of his rebbetzin's teachers in high school.

No reply. Will keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 16 September, 2005 13:53, Blogger Sarah said...

email

 
At 16 September, 2005 14:11, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Good for you! Pareve sounds like a good plan. The small world stuff is always too close for comfort for me, but it is good you have MH on your side...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home