Thursday, March 16, 2006

Questions from SoulMate

Okay loyal readers, I have a couple of questions to put out to you that came up on our trip so far. First is what is the difference between a cataract & a water fall? The next is that there is a bird in Idaho & Oregon that looks like a jay, but with a long black tail (with white at the tip). The body is grey, black & blue.

Oh, and on a different note, I discovered that AnySara doesn't like the idea of me taking pictures of bridges while driving over them, even if it was done 10+ years ago. She is absolutely adorable & I love her so much.

- SoulMate

P.S. She has been indulging my desire to wear a streimel, especially when it was snowing in the heart of the Oregon highlands.

3 Comments:

At 16 March, 2006 13:07, Blogger BlogBlond said...

IY"H by you photochick!!!

and glad to hear you guys are so gaggingly in love... (AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW- just like me & the brit...) ;)

 
At 23 March, 2006 22:37, Blogger Josh said...

She has been indulging my desire to wear a streimel

Does AS look good in the streimel?

 
At 23 March, 2006 23:23, Blogger Sarah said...

We both look great in a streimel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home