Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Maybe...

I found the dress.

Yes, I know. All that ranting about how they all look the same.

I didn't want to take it off. I looked hot. I never think I look hot.

Maybe I am a girl after all.

The house is coming together bit by bit. Stinky Dog went to stay with the grandparents today. They'll bring her back when they come for the wedding. I'm lonely for her, but happy to not have to sweep dog fur every day while the house is being shown.

I labeled my first box with our names and address today: Soulmate and Anysara. It was a comfortable thrill, like puzzle pieces sliding into place.

I should go to bed. I've been playing hooky from school the last two days in favor of taking care of wedding/moving preparations. I cringe at what I'll find tomorrow. This year's class has all the charm of a snake pit. I'm not exactly broken up about leaving them mid-year.

Goodnight, dear readers.

1 Comments:

At 12 January, 2006 00:35, Blogger Elisheva said...

Hi. I totally missed a great blog! And Mazel Tov! (never too late for that...) Just reading the whole thing now, even knowing that you already were engaged was so touching. I am sooo happy for you. I'm sure you look stunning in the dress. Hope everyuthing works out for the best always.

Shalom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home